𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿!
𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂!
Are you ready for another 𝗙𝗜𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗧 event? We are!
This 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 will allow for a small audience of 50 fun fitters – space is limited – !!FRIYAY UPDATE!! 50 more sports became available!!
Make sure you register online to join us at SuperSport Park.Do not fear – the event will also allow for you and your family to join us live from your living room – yes that is right the event will be broadcast live for you to join virtually from anywhere. Please select the online event option at registration and pre-register in order for you to receive your ticket with the event stream link.
PS – You have to register although it is FREE to attend for the face2face event as well as the online broadcast. Once you have registered you will receive an email with the link to the online event and all final details.
Our Proudly South African Line up present fitness vibes:
- That Fun Fit Guy – Trance Aerobics
- Fitness Icon – New Age Cardio Dance
- Angelique van der Linde – Toning with the Multiply Titans
- Mika Stefano & Zaakirah Khalek – Punch HIIT up
- Heritage Day Celebration surprise session!
- Botle Kayamba – Cardio jam
- And our wonderfull MC’s Micheal Julius (MJ) and Mika Stefano
Now what is a THAT.FUN.FIT.FEST. without an outfit….. make sure you dress to impress!
𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗗𝗘: 𝗘𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 – 𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗸
This one will be 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 to attend because we love you and we missed you so much!
Your health and safety is our second priority (we all know fun is first – LOL just joking) your health is most important and we really want you to keep on coming back, this is why we will be extremely strict and adhere to all COVID-19 protocols and procedures.
Here are some steps we are taking to keep you safe:
- No more than 50 people per session – !!FRIYAY UPDATE!! 50 more sports became available!!
- Ticket must be pre-booked online – no sales on site
- Facemasks to be warned outside your individual workout section
- No physical contact and maintaining a distance of 1,5m
- Hand sanitisers will be provided
- We are working out on an open air park
- Temperature checks will be done before the session
- Our instructors will support you all the way but we do as you to take responsibility and follow the instruction given before, during and after the session.
- For safety and security reasons we ask that you leave all personal belongings in a safe place either at home or in your car – do not bring any valuables on to the lawn. Security will be provided buy hey…. You know the drill.
Here are some of the steps you need to take if joining us online from home:
- Practice safe and responsible physical distancing
- If you are feeling unwell do not engage in any form of exercise. Listen to your body.
- Wash your hands and sanitise
- Adhere to COVID-19 policies and protocols
What you need for joining us at SuperSport Park Centurion:
- Your own water reusable bottle or two – with enough water (no water will be provided – there are taps in the restrooms)
- Your mask (once you are in your physical distances spot you will be allowed to remove your mask)
- A sweat towel
- Your ticket (there is enough paper in the world – please try to download your ticket on your phone and we will scan you in)
- To protect yourself from sunburn we suggest you wear a cap and sunscreen
- If you want to look super cool add some shades
- You will need to get social and take loads of pictures
- Your own yoga mat or large towel for floorwork
- Please arrive at least 20minutes before the event starts
What you need for joining us online:
- Enough space to workout
- A yoga mat or large towel
- Sweat towel and water
- If you can – good sound to feel enjoy the vibe with us
- Have your phone ready because we will get social
Official event hashtags:
#thatfunfitfest #FitConnect #MutliplyYourLife #Heritageday
Please tag @thatfunfitfest and @MultiplyRSA in all your posts.
We can`t wait!
THAT.FUN.FIT.FEST. Powered by Momentum Multiply.