Every Saturday on the lawns at Central Square, Menlyn Maine
Limited space available as per COVID-19 protocols.
This is going to be fun 🤩
What to expect:
- A 60min open air full body workout led by Rockstar instructors. The workouts will be a combination of body weight exercises, HIIT exercises and high energy cardio routines (no equipment).
- COVID-19 workout procedures.
Ticket sales and registration:
- Online ticket sales and pre-registration only – Strictly no sales on site
Where to find us:
- On the lawns at Central Square Menlyn Main (opposite Koi Restaurant in the park).
- Please be there at least 15 minutes before the session starts.
What to bring:
- Your own water reusable bottle or two – with enough water (no water will be provided on the lawns)
- Your mask (once you are in your physical distances spot you will be allowed to remove your mask)
- A sweat towel
- Your ticket (there is enough paper in the world – please try to download your ticket on your phone and we will scan you in)
- To protect yourself from sunburn we suggest you wear a cap and sunscreen
- If you want to look super cool add some shades
Here are some steps we are taking to keep you safe:
- No more than 50 people per session
- Ticket must be pre-booked online – no sales on site
- Facemasks to be warned outside your individual workout section
- No physical contact and maintaining a distance of 1,5m
- Hand sanitisers will be provided
- We are working out on an open air park
- Temperature checks will be done before the session
- Our instructors will support you all the way but we do as you to take responsibility and follow the instruction given before, during and after the session.
- For safety and security reasons we ask that you leave all personal belongings in a safe place either at home or in your car – do not bring any valuables on to the lawn. Security will be provided buy hey…. You know the drill.
Get social with us:
Please tag us on social media: @that.fun.fit.fest and also use the hashtag #thatfunfitfest