GIVE US A HOLLER
chat code goes here
Our Proudly South African Line up present fitness vibes:
- That Fun Fit Guy – Trance Aerobics
- Fitness Icon – New Age Cardio Dance
- Angelique van der Linde – Toning with the Multiply Titans
- Mika Stefano & Zaakirah Khalek – Punch HIIT up
- Heritage Day Celebration surprise session!
- Botle Kayamba – Cardio jam
- And our wonderfull MC’s Micheal Julius (MJ) and Mika Stefano
MEET YOUR INSTUCTORS
INTRODUCING YOUR BEATS DEALER
DJ Paul Angel
MAKE THE MOST OF THIS EVENT
- Dress to impress according to the theme: Embrace your culture in your own funky fit wear.
- Put your player sound on using the sound icon on the video player.
- Use the block icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the video player to make it full screen.
- Watch out for the QR code after each session to get your active day.
- If you’re feeling unwell in any way, seek medical attention immediately and do not engage in any form of exercise.
- Follow us on @MultiplyRSA on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for event updates, competitions and more.
The wait is finally over!
We are back, we are ready, and we were extremely excited to celebrate Heritage Day 2020 with you!
Are you ready for another 𝗙𝗜𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗧 event? We were!
The 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 allowed for a small audience of 100 fun fitters – space was limited (thanks COVI-19!) at SuperSport Park. BUT no one missed out as the event was also available for you and your family to join us LIVE from your living room – yes that is right the event was broadcasted live for you to join virtually from anywhere.
Now what is a THAT.FUN.FIT.FEST. without an outfit….. and everyone made sure they dressed to impress!
𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗗𝗘: 𝗘𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 – 𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗸
This one was 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 to attend because we love you and we missed you so much!
Your health and safety is our second priority (we all know fun is first – LOL just joking) your health is most important and we really want you to keep on coming back, that is why we were extremely strict and adhered to all COVID-19 protocols and procedures (remember the hoola-hoops?!)
Here are some steps we are taking to keep you safe:
- No more than 50 people per session
- Ticket must be pre-booked online – no sales on site
- Facemasks to be warned outside your individual workout section
- No physical contact and maintaining a distance of 1,5m
- Hand sanitisers will be provided
- We are working out on an open air park
- Temperature checks will be done before the session
- Our instructors will support you all the way but we do as you to take responsibility and follow the instruction given before, during and after the session.
- For safety and security reasons we ask that you leave all personal belongings in a safe place either at home or in your car – do not bring any valuables on to the lawn. Security will be provided buy hey…. You know the drill.
What you need for joining us at SuperSport Park Centurion:
- Your own water reusable bottle or two – with enough water (no water will be provided – there are taps in the restrooms)
- Your mask (once you are in your physical distances spot you will be allowed to remove your mask)
- A sweat towel
- Your ticket (there is enough paper in the world – please try to download your ticket on your phone and we will scan you in)
- To protect yourself from sunburn we suggest you wear a cap and sunscreen
- If you want to look super cool add some shades
- You will need to get social and take loads of pictures
- Your own yoga mat or large towel for floorwork
- Please arrive at least 20minutes before the event starts
Here are some of the steps you need to take if joining us online from home:
- Practice safe and responsible physical distancing
- If you are feeling unwell do not engage in any form of exercise. Listen to your body.
- Wash your hands and sanitise
- Adhere to COVID-19 policies and protocols
What you need for joining us online:
- Enough space to workout
- A yoga mat or large towel
- Sweat towel and water
- If you can – good sound to feel enjoy the vibe with us
- Have your phone ready because we will get social
Any fitness level is adequate to partake in a THAT.FUN.FIT.FEST. event.
If you have any previous medical conditions, please consult with your GP before attending.
THAT.FUN.FIT.FEST. is in general a family oriented event and unless specified, all ages are welcome.
The sky is the limit. If you like to have FUN, while keeping FIT, then this is your place to be!